Friday, July 30, 2010

Cleaning Machine

I am not sure why I am so excited to get a new washer and dryer, it inevitably only makes more work for me. However, it will be nice to have a dryer for those days when I am in a hurry and the clothes won't dry on the line fast enough.

So, the guys who brought my washer and dryer were very friendly but not so thorough. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get my washer to start filling up. Well, maybe it would help if they turned the water on. Oh wait! Maybe that wasn't a good idea after all, since they never tightened the hoses so the water is spraying all over behind them. Thankfully my husband was home to fix it and help me clean up the mess.

Other than that, yesterday was fun. Since the two oldest are off at Teen Camp and Nana and Papa took the baby for a couple of nights, I got to go on a date with my wonderful husband. We went out for dinner and came home and watched a movie.

Today, I am up at 6:30 as usual but I let David sleep in. I am doing a little blogging and than I plan on doing dishes and making my hubby breakfast in bed. He deserves some pampering after a long week of overtime at work. Than, once we get moving, we are going to visit some of our Amish neighbors to barter and trade for some cows and chickens. This should be an interesting day. I am excited to meet more of out Amish neighbors and to buy their fresh produce, candy, and butter. The only thing better would be to have a cow to make my own butter but this too shall come.

No comments:

Post a Comment